Large 3-story Pennsport Fixer upper overlooking the Park for sale!!! 3xx Tasker Street.. Very HOT location. asking 199k. check the comps, resale price for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home at this Primo location makes this a Do-able deal!!
Thank you to all of our clients who keep bringing us great deals!!
2 lots, street to street, Northern Liberties, $212,500 each, potential resale $700,000 ea. River views,
2 car garages!
Passyunk Square, 2 story fixer upper on the North side of the neighborhood, 100k!! potential resale 325k. HOME RUN
Fishtown, 9 lots, 110k each, Build 9-New Construction homes at a great location in one of the hottest locations in Philadelphia. potential resale 475k each
For more information contact Jim Onesti, Mccann Team, BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors firstname.lastname@example.org
The median list price in Philadelphia this week is $225,000
The market action index has been trending down lately indicating demand falling along with supply. Conditions point to mildly negative trends for the market.
For a summary of this weeks activity: CLICK HERE!
For a market update report: CLICK HERE!
For more information, to sign up for weekly updates OR to find out what your home is worth, contact me today!! Jim Onesti. 215.440.2052 or email@example.com
Not only did we help them find and purchase the site but we also successfully guided them through the zoning and permit process. In addition to our vast development knowledge we also assisted in everything from designing to branding and marketing these homes.
While in the process of building these seven brand new, astounding new construction homes, we were able to pre-sell six of them- months before completion!!! Our client paid just around $100k per lot and sold them for a whopping $520k to $620k each!
We love working with investors and developers and there is nothing that we don’t know about this business. This is just one of the many amazing success stories that we are able to tell!
If you would like more information about our marketing plan, our vast knowledge and experience or our proven marketing plan and track record contact me today!
We would love the opportunity to share your success story so contact me today!
Jim Onesti, The McCann Team Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
215.440.2052 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few deals not on the MLS!! Act fast before its too late !
17xx Latona Point Breeze $115,000 potential resale $250,000
1329 s Hicks Point Breeze/New Bold $115,000
13xx Cumberland Street Temple University $700,000 16 unit Building with 4 additional lots 1/2 a block from Broad Street
Fishtown Lot with zoning approvals for a new home!! $69,900
BHHS Realtors Fox & Roach
As of November 12th, 2013, Prudential Fox & Roach Realtors is now Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach Realtors.
With the cabernet and cream renovation, you are still and will always be promised professional and committed service, along with the same first rate expertise knowledge and experience. Rest assured, while the name might be different, the quality of service provided will be the same.
Look for our new signs, designed with cabernet and cream colors!
If you have any questions or concerns about this exciting news and what it will mean for you specifically, please contact me at any time at Jonesti@mccannteam.com.
CHECK OUT THESE STATS!!
Provided by Kevin C Gillen of The University of Penn.
For more information contact Jim Onesti. 215-440-2052 or email@example.com
The median list price in Philadelphia this week is $279,900.
Demand measured by the Market Action Index is increasing and days-on-market is trending downward.
Even as more properties come available, these are positive trends for the market.
For a summary report please CLICK HERE!
For a market update report please CLICK HERE!
For more information or to sign up to receive weekly updates delievered right to your inbox please contact
Jim Onesti. 215.440.2052 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As most people know, Northern Liberties is on fire! We are now selling single lots for $160k EACH!!
The Growth has spilled one block north into 19122 and this area is going through a tremendous transition!
You can still purchase single lots between $50k and $75k in 19122 and we are now selling 3 story new construction homes for $400k-$420k.
Currently There a few large developments getting close to breaking ground in 19122 and once they do, we anticipate further development and we feel land prices will rise because demand will rise significantly.
19122 is a great place to buy NOW before its too late…
Here are a few available projects:
– 1631-33 Cadwallader street. two lots. 16’ x 71’ and 16’ x 74’ $45k each.
– 14XX-14XX Germantown ave. 5 lots that run street to street allowing two car parking in the rear of each new home.
$69k each for the four larger lots and $39,900 for the smaller 5th lot.
– 2027 & 2029 Huntington st. THESE two are FISHTOWN lots, 19125, but they are a great value! $40k each. 16’ x 60’ and 17’ x 60’
For more information contact Jim Onesti. 215.440.2052 or email@example.com
As you know the AVI Actual value Initiative affects the value of homes and is the basis for our real estate taxes. GPAR has and is continuing to work with City Council on various pieces of legislation that would protect homeowners from tremendous increases in their real estate taxes.
The link below will show 3 forms for you to distribute to your clients who may need some form of relief of the tax burden:
1. Senior Tax Freeze (filing deadline January 31, 2014) – Your real estate taxes are “frozen” at the 2013 amount. To be eligible, you must be low income (less than $23, 500 in annual income if single; $31,500 if married) and over 65 (or be a widow/widower over 50 whose deceased spouse was over 65).
2. Homestead Exemptions (filing deadline September 13, 2013) – $30,000 is deducted from the assessment from owner-occupied residences. Applications were sent to all homeowners late 2012. You can check to see if you have applied by visiting: http://avicalculator.phila.gov type in your address and under Property Information, verify that “YES” is under Homestead. If “NO” then complete attached form.
3. BRT Appeal – (filing deadline October 7, 2013) – If you believe that the assessment is truly inaccurate as determined by the OPA (office of Property Assessment) you can appeal to the Board of Revision of Taxes. While on appeal, you will pay your real estate taxes at the 2013 rate with no interest and penalty accruing until the BRT rules on your case.
Click on this link to find forms. http://gpar.org/images/uploads/tax_assessment_application_201308291427.pdf
For more info contact Jim Onesti. 215.440.2052 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Info courtesy of GPAR*